Phase 2: Supplier requirements
In this phase, there is good advice on how to formulate and communicate CSR requirements to your suppliers.
Code of Conduct means "guidelines for how we do things". Your Code of Conduct is the document that describes your requirements of your suppliers' CSR activities, and is thus the starting point for responsible supply chain management. On the basis of your Code of Conduct, you can engage in a dialogue with selected suppliers to ensure that they are able to live up to your expectations.
- Prepare your Code of Conduct, self-assessment questionnaire and check list
Annex with selected requirements
- Consider an annex with selected requirements
- Adapt your Code of Conduct
- Publish your Code of Conduct
- Send out your Code of Conduct